Friday 18 September 2009

She's a law unto herself...

http://www.3am.co.uk/jodie-marsh-sure-knows-how-to-upstage-a-bride/18067/

I couldn't defend Jodie Marsh if you gave me all the money in the world because if it's not one thing she does, it's another that will get some form of negativity. She generally doesn't deserve the abuse she gets but she can't help but attract it with all the antics she carries out.

I suppose the money she gets is ample enough compensation although I'd argue the pound-to-a-penny principle I applied to her 'rival' Katie Price (aka Jordan) is appropriate with Jodie Marsh as well (in that most models would not want her money if so much scorn is going to be applied to them in the process).

...I didn't know that Jodie's brother's called Jordan though! HA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment