Monday 31 August 2009

I did not know that... #2

...Kitty Lea was on EliteTV yesterday.

I've no idea if it was just talking to punters or a bit more than that (I hope it's the former and not the latter though). There's only model I know who's appeared on Page 3 who went to the late night shows at the end-of-the-cable/satellite channels to do just more than talking to punters on the telephone and her name's Amanda (there's another one called Stevie Louise Ritchie but she's appeared on the late night channels before appearing on Page 3 so that doesn't really count).

Kitty's career right now is pretty much OK if only going by her Twitter feed. She's in the Daily Star 2010 calendar but I don't remember the last time her photo was in the Daily Star but she had a feature with Porchia Watson recently (there's a video that proves it but I don't buy the Daily Star). I think the Daily Sport features Kitty now but I might be wrong on that.

Kitty's got the front cover of Bizarre for October/November but has seemingly had some altercation with Front and Nuts (I might be wrong about that as well).

She's writing a book, is trying her hand at being a DJ, has appeared in a feature film (Kung Fu Flid anyone?) and is launching a clothing range amongst a variety of other gigs and is very VERY honest about her opinions and feelings across the various online social networks.

I didn't know she did blog for the Sunday Mercury either.

She's a VERY busy young woman. She's definitely one Kitty who'll fall on her feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment