Thursday 27 August 2009

Not looking forward to this at all...

I've been thinking of an edition of University Challenge: The Professionals where four glamour models go up against (steady there!) four Booker Prize winners.

Have they ransacked my brain while I've been sleeping!? Damn close to it anyway! I'm surprised who some of the models who has taken part in this are (I've no idea who the other two are but hopefully they'll prove me wrong, do have some book-smarts, common sense and initiative about them and that this isn't a set-up by the BBC).

Not looking forward to the TV show below at all...it's more about comedic/funny 'practical challenges' than 'answering questions about obscure subjects' but I think the glamour models are still being set-up. :(

Hope I'm wrong though and the models win.
C'mon Cara, Chelsea and the other two models! **FINGERS CROSSED**

=============

Clever v Stupid

Monday 07 September
8:30pm -
9:00pm
BBC3

Glamour Models

Matt Edmondson presents a game show using games based on psychological research. The show tests the teams' creativity, their emotional intelligence, their physical dexterity and practical skills. Four stunning glamour models, including an ex-playboy bunny, go up against a Latin master, a literary scholar, an Oxford biologist and a Doctor of Pharmacology. The models are determined to prove they're smarter than the stereotype.

No comments:

Post a Comment